The primary goal of this project was to reduce the labor costs of collating, assembling, and manually preparing the reports. The client asked KCS to drastically improve the accuracy and timing of the reports. In addition, they needed a business intelligent system whereby reporting would no longer be reliant on a manual process and be capable of giving valuable actionable insights to understand the customer behavior based on real-time demands and offer services accordingly.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Power BI, Data Engineering & Analytics
- Absence of a proper medium to manage the assets organization
- Until now the reports were collated, assembled, & prepared manually in Excel spreadsheets
- Lack of robustness and flexibility to deal with the large quantity of data Absence of proper platform for data extraction and evaluation
- Centralizing and modeling enormous stock of data consumed more time and resulted in errors
- It was very difficult to filter the data on the basis of:
- Service Requests
- Customer demands
Talk to our experts and get Power BI solutions.
- The client wanted to manage assets rigorously to optimally use resources. The experts at KCS conducted deep research and clearly understood their requirements while offering them with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Solution to help maintain, plan and schedule assets
- Considering the client’s requirement to processes the large data lakes collected from multiple sources in multiple formats, predict customer behavior using data analytics, set outcome goals, and track progress, we suggested the Azure cloud-hosted Power BI Solution
- Privacy of the data has been a top priority which was also served by the Power BI solution
- With the help of the following functionalities, the client was now able to uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other insights
Dynamic reports based on equipment types, services, customers, locations, and amounts
Comparison between Previous/Current Year
Service Failure/Success Report
Seamless integration with the existing environment
Embedded code to support various platform
The main objective of the client was to keep a track of the services they provide at different locations and wanted easily understandable reports to get precise information about which region receives more service requests or which age group demands more services or which field required more service providers so that they could fulfill their customers’ requirements proactively. The simple process helped them generate a report, publish it to the Power BI report server and distribute as well as consume across the devices.
- The Azure cloud-hosted Analytics solution based business intelligence (BI) solution allowed the client to efficiently manage their maintenance and repair service providing work
- The interactive visuals and detailed reports unlocked critical business insights on customer service from different regions, demand specific services, demographics, and customer behavior to support the client in taking intelligent decisions
- With Power BI reporting has become instantaneous for the client with data automatically refreshed daily and all reports are available to the users on-demand via a web browser
- The majority of the reports are service-based, location-based, and customer-based which easily guides in analysis and decision-making as they set out to create fans and not customers
- The quick and accurate information readily accessible to the sales and marketing team enabled strong relationships with their key customers
- The client could see the impressive potential benefits and was easily able to understand how they are performing in different regions, their impact on the customers they serve, reach more customers on the basis of specific service requests and offer services based on real-time customer demands, augment sales, increase customer loyalty and expand their business
- The cloud-hosted business intelligence and analytics services eliminated the memory and speed constraints while ensuring that the data can be easily analyzed and retrieved
We want to hear about it. Get 30 minutes free consultation.