Adani Gas is a gas distribution network supplier that provides Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic (residential) sector and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to the transport sector. The company has a widely spread network across the country and serves different locations via its distribution vehicles.
The client wants to keep track of the distribution vehicle in real-time and was looking for an intuitive solution to quickly solve the challenge and that too in a cost-effective manner.
Energy & Utility
Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- The client highly required 24/7 uptime for reliable application hosting to offer better services
- On the other hand, Adani’s business was expanding on a large scale so they required application scalability and authentic reliability to manage all the haphazard and time-consuming processes
- The manager at Adani said, ‘We are in search of an intuitive solution that would quickly solve all our challenges while helping us save costs’
- The client wanted to save upfront charges for software licensing and hardware setup
- In short, the client required a reliable and cost-saving solution to quickly offer services with utmost accuracy
Reach us to avail of our Cloud Migration services.
Why Amazon Web Services?
In the absence of any system or software for managing data, Adani initially faced a lot of difficulties like high costs, time-consuming processes, and overall downtime due to hardware and electricity challenges. Later on, these difficulties turned into a nightmare for the client. They needed a trustable solution and wanted to deploy it as soon as possible. The company then approached KCS an AWS Select Consulting partner. The partner had previously provided the client with an intuitive vehicle tracking system and now was looking for a solution to increase the uptime of the server in real-time. The professionals at KCS truly understood the client’s requirements and suggested going for Amazon Web Services. To support the demand, KCSs experts rendered them with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). It offered a highly reliable environment where replacement instances could be predictably and speedily commissioned. It is 99.99% available for each Amazon EC2 region. It offered the highest level of cloud security to the client. It provided them with a resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
Enhanced uptime of the server
High-level cloud security
Resizable compute capacity
Amazon EC2 presented a true virtual computing environment for the client. Choosing Amazon Web Services helped Adani to control the huge costs of hardware. The stability and agility of the Amazon web services platform provided opportunities for Adani to explore further expansion. Adani’s basic need was to save cost and AWS proved to be a perfect choice as the client had to pay only for the actual amount of computing capacity they consumed. Here are the benefits that the client experienced after choosing Amazon Web Services.
- EC2 server allowed the client to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction
- The solution provided the client with total control of their computing resources
- Amazon web services reduced the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, enabling the client to rapidly boost capacity as per changing requirements
- With AWS the client was now able to pay only for what is required
- The solution rendered high-performance computing for smooth services with high-scalability, authentic reliability, data security, and cost-effectiveness
- Manual checking errors and corruption were eradicated by 95%
- Process of vehicle validation accelerated by 100%
- Labor Manpower Cost and in-house infrastructure maintenance cost was saved by 75%
- Almost 100% uptime was seen on the client’s business after the adoption of the solution
We are just one email away.