The Beekman Group is South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development of the property and leisure industry. For the last 50 years, the company is helping clients with concept innovation, strategic business planning, and implementation within all aspects of their business operations. Currently, the Beekman Group is managing 30+ vacation destinations in 5 different countries and a member base of more than 80000.
The agents and executives of Beekman Group were facing hardships in managing their property with the web application. They are struggling to get the information on an application that was there in their backend system. Hence, The Beekman Group contacted us with a demand to revamp their web application and an Android-based tablet application for managing their properties.
Hospitality & Leisure
Experts at KCS analysed the client’s existing web application and requirements and found below-listed challenges in their system and the challenges that faced.
- Because the client was utilising an outdated system for property administration, they were facing several difficulties
- Many times, the client had to deal with data loss as a result of application crashing
- It was a time-consuming process for the client to retrieve the data from a database
- The client's organization productivity had slowed as a result of the lack of key critical property management functions
- The client was more concerned about data security and achieving that was a challenge for them
- The client was unable to operate and manage the data from anywhere and at any time
Our experts examined Beekman Group’s older system and its challenges, requirements thoroughly and proposed the below-listed solutions to the client:
- The client is now able to access the application from anywhere and at any time
- Retrieving data from the database has turned into a hassle-free process for a client
- KCS developers used the latest technology and upgraded the system version, thus now the client’s data is secure entirely
- Now managing data has become easy for the client which save their time and other resources
- Our developers build a web application in a way that it is flexible with devices of all sizes and shapes
Easy Data Management
Using the powerful technologies and industry’s best methods, developers at KCS revamped the web application and developed an intuitive tablet application for the Beekman Group. The CakePHP framework helped us to develop an error-free web-based property management system. We also assured the authorized users have access to the information and data they need. For developing the tablet application, we used Java programming language and Web API technologies. These technologies helped us in making a robust property management application for the Beekman Group.
The redevelopment of a web application showed a lot of positive results in the Beekman Group’s business. The agents and executives are now able to manage all the properties of Beekman Group using both the web and tablet application. With the “offline mode” agents can easily operate the system even without an internet connection. Even though the tablet application is deployed over the internet, the Beekman Group is updating it regularly in order to give users a world-class property management experience.