The client is running a multinational drink and brewing company. It has a global functional management office in New York City and regional headquarters in Johannesburg, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, St. Louis, Bremen, etc. The company has approximately 630 beer brands in 150 countries across the globe.
The client’s existing database management system was slow and sometimes shows inaccurate results. Hence, they needed to revamp this system that has cutting-edge advanced analytics features.
Retail / FMCG
Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Digital Transformation
- The older system was unable to fetch data from Microsoft Azure and Excel files
- The previous system was also not competent enough to perform cleansing, filtering, and transformation in the staging layer
- The previous system faced hardships in inserting data into the SQL Data Warehouse staging layer
Talk to our expert to get powerful advanced analytics solutions.
- Our experts developed a dashboard that streamlined the client’s data management activities
- This dashboard will help users in viewing reports across various platforms and devices
- The dashboard is powered by Power BI technology which will help it to consolidate multiple data sources
- It will help users to perform advanced analytics on a large volume of data with just a few clicks
Revamped database management system
Fetching data from Microsoft Azure and Excel Files
Performing Cleansing, Filtering, Transformation in the Staging Layer
Inserting the Clean Data into Finish Data Layer at SQL Data Warehouse
Viewing which VMs are not running
Using the Power BI and Azure SQL Database, experts at KCS developed a powerful data management system for the clients. The system is capable of performing advanced analytics on big data within seconds. The use of Power BI helped the system in being user-friendly and the client can perform analytics simply by drag-and-drop functionality. The Azure SQL Database integration increased the speed of data retrieval. We developed APIs using .NET Core Web API that will help the system in retrieving the data from Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Our solution to revamp the data management system created a huge impact on the client’s business. The client has already rolled out the system within their business ecosystem and has shared positive reviews of the same
- Using this system, the client can fetch the Data from Microsoft Azure and Excel files
- Moreover, the client is now able to insert the data into SQL Data Warehouse Staging Layer
- They can also perform Cleansing, Filtering, Transformation in the Staging Layer
- Users from the client’s business are now able to insert the Clean Data into Finish Data Layer at SQL Data Warehouse
- Using this dashboard, the client can now see which VMs are not running, in which machines there are issues, etc.