Streamzport is a Europe-based fantasy sports platform that helps users to play various fantasy sports like Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Swimming, Floorball virtually. This web application enables users to select several players of their choice and form a team within a defined set of virtual credit points. On the contrary to offering the thrill and excitement of a live game, Streamzport focuses on offering real cash or prize money to the users. In addition, this powerful web application allows users to enjoy the live streaming of their favorite sports or team.
The primary goal of this project was to upgrade the client’s existing system by equipping it with cutting-edge features such as live-streaming of various sports events which can make a web application more intriguing.
Media & Entertainment
During the brainstorming session, we found that the client’s previous system lacked the latest features and functionalities that can make an application more intriguing. Also, the old system was not capable of live streaming a sports event for a longer period. Here are the challenges that the client faced previously:
- The UI/UX of the previous system was outdated. Hence, it needed an update
- The previous system was slow and took a lot of time while loading a page
- The client’s previous web application lacked a chat application that helps users to chat with their friends and family or support their favorite team during a live match
- The system lacked a dedicated functionality that gives real-time score updates
- The live streaming on the previous web application was slow, low in quality, and often lagged
- Due to no social media integration, users were not able to share the updates about a match or a player
- In the previous system, the process of creating a team was tedious and time-consuming
Talk to our expert and get best-in-class digital solutions.
After analyzing the client’s current situation, we suggested updating the existing system by integrating cutting-edge features in it. Experts at KCS, build a web application using the latest technologies. While developing this web application, we assured that the main challenge of live streaming a sports event is resolved smoothly.
- An automated system was developed to give users real-time score updates of any sports events
- With social media integration, the client and users can easily log in through the app and share their favorite team’s updates on various social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- We developed Streamzport web application using ASP.Net Core that resolved the issue of slower loading time
- The Angular 8 framework helped us in adding cutting-edge features like sharing comments, images, videos during live streaming of a match
- With the Angular 8 framework, Streamzport’s UI/UX was also improved. Users can now access the web application from mobile devices of all sizes
- In order to streamline the live streaming facility, we used Ant Media third-party integration to assure a seamless experience
- Because of Ant Media, users can now experience uninterrupted live streaming with minimum loading time and zero lagging
- With PWA (Progressive Web App) integration, Streamzport was able to offer offline support to the user
- PWA also helped web-application to prompt users with push notifications for all the latest updates about their favorite teams or sports
Share comments, images, videos during live streaming of a match
Our experts developed a powerful and highly intuitive web application that helped the client in giving a world-class fantasy sports experience to the users. The use of the latest technologies like ASP.Net core enhanced the overall performance of the Streamzport web application. We used Angular 8 to revamp the UI/UX of the web application. With Ant Media's third-party integration, users can experience uninterrupted live streaming of any sports events with minimum loading time. The PWA (Progressive Web App) helped web application in enhancing page speed.
- The solution made a huge impact on the overall performance of the Streamzport web-application
- The Client’s primary need to improve the quality and minimal loading time was also resolved with Ant Media third-party integration
- The automated system helped web-application to give users real-time updates about a game, team, or a player
- The “Following” option on the web application helps users to stay up to date with a team or player’s latest update
- Using the latest tools and technology, Streamzport’s security and response time was also enhanced
Talk to our experts.