The client is an Oman-based oil company. The company manages two refineries in the country and is one of largest enterprises in Oman, with a workforce of 1600+ employees. The company was founded with a vision to pursue investment opportunities in the energy sector both inside and outside Oman.
The client chose SAP for Oil and Gas as their ERP foundation and was looking for a partner with expertise on the SAP IS-Oil module to implement a comprehensive solution to seamlessly run their hydrocarbon value chain.
Oil & Gas
SAP, Sap S/4Hana
The Petrochemicals giant was wished to do away with broken processes which hindered efficient execution of critical business operations, resulting in poor customer experience.
- Need to create multiple locations integrated enterprise
- Bilingual Forms in Arabic and English had to be delivered
- Two operational refineries had to be brought online on SAP
- Needed to deliver complex interfaces to Reuters, TLAS, LIMS and other critical applications
Talk to our experts to learn how SAP S/4HANA for Oil & Gas can help you run better.
We implemented SAP for Oil and Gas (IS-OIL) to deliver the ability to present a single face to customers through improved visibility and control of operations. Our team helped simplify the business processes for this customer through business consulting services along with design and deployment of the SAP system.
- Onsite deployment of 40+ professional experts for a complete greenfield implementation right from Business Blueprinting to Go live
- Applied SAP recommended methodology for implementation
- Functional scope delivered - Financial Accounting, Controlling, Procurement, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management, Project Systems and Document Management System
- Oil & Gas specific modules delivered – Hydrocarbon Product Management, SAP TSW- Trader’s & Scheduler’s Work Bench
- ABAP development for enhancements and customization requirements
- We delivered Bilingual Forms in Arabic and English, as required
- Integration with Reuters for Oil and Dollar pricing for the commodity engine
- Integration with TLAS for Tank Inventory Levels for capturing accurate stock data at different storage points
- Developed interface with LIMS for inspections and quality management
Greenfield implementation for a large and complex oil company
SAP IS-OIL expertise utilized for a highly industry-specific deployment
Implemented SAP TSW and SAP HPM modules
Integration with Reuters, TLAS and LIMS
Bilingual forms – Arabic and English
With the implementation of SAP, the client dramatically simplified their business processes to achieve millions of dollars of cost savings.
- Digitized and integrated end-to-end operations with single version of the truth
- Efficiency gains in global processes with integrated application interfaces
- Shared, standardized experience for customers
- Actionable insights on operations and customers