Big Data ArchitectApply Now
Understand company needs to define platform specifications
Plan and design the architecture of the data platform
Partner with business partners to understand the need for data and form in which data required
Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
Monitor systems to ensure they meet both, user needs and business goals.
Proven experience as a Big Data Architect
Strong Background in Big Data Infrastructure, Engineering and Development and working with Big Data and Hadoop File System
Hands-on Experience with Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, SQOOP, Hive, PIG, Spark, Scala)
Successful background as an architect on EDW/Data Lake projects
Understanding of strategic IT solutions
Experience in building Cloud native, container-based solutions
If you’re interested kindly share below detail with updated resume.
Cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- 10 + years’ experience managing an agile design driven, user-centered product and development team
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs
- Patience and commitment, with willingness to navigate environments though product knowledge and leadership style. Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt in a changing environment
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience researching industry trends and applying to product strategy & roadmap
- Strong project management and using agile process within test driven development
- Big data ecosystem tools: GCP Big Query, AirFlow, Spark, or similar tools.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with meticulous attention to detail. Ability to communicate technical issues simply to help drive fast decisions