Senior Python DeveloperApply Now
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from former employees. • Possible work experience and proof of technical expertise.
- Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the work - the fundamentals must be clear.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.