The client reached us with a requirement to digitize the entire learning process of Jain Sutras (Scriptures) with modern technologies. They want us to design a structured platform with a Speech Recognition option for learning accurate pronunciations and recitations of sutras while easily understanding their meanings.
Mobility, Digital Transformation
- The Jain Pratikramana Sutras are spiritual chants that are very powerful. It is believed that it destroys sins when chanted with dedication. It has been in existence from the times of Mahavir Swami
- Over a period of time, due to modernization and urban lifestyles, the Jain Community is slowly losing the age-old traditions
- Jain Sutras were not available in digital form
- It was very difficult to find all the sutras on one platform
- Even when surfed on the internet, the sutras were not available in the English language making it difficult for all the new-gen readers to understand the language
- No proper platform to properly learn the pronunciations as well as revise the sutras with meaning
We are just one email away.
- The Punravartan module helps the users to revise the Sutras with the help of audio clips. Voice narration enables the user with powerful pronunciation. There are different levels in this module ranging from easy to difficult. The users can record their voice while revising the Sutras
- The Sutra Gokho module helps the user in memorizing the Jain Sutras with audio clips. As soon as the user presses the start button, they will be able to hear the audio. Then, they need to pronounce the Sutra/Pad. The users simply have to repeat the Sutras as per the standard repeat mode or their preferences in order to remember them
- The Sutra no Arth module enables the user to over-write the Sutra. The user can overwrite the alphabets or words or phrases on the already written Sutra as per the standard repeat method or according to their preferences. This module simply helps the user to accurately learn writing any Sutra
- When the user revises, memorizes, understands the meaning, and is accurate in writing the Sutra, they are ready for the 5th and final module of the app
- This is a self-evaluation module that enables the user to know how efficiently they have learned the Sutras
- The examination is based on level or Sutras. The user can choose any type according to their preference and give the exam getting results instantly after completing the exam, thus evaluating their gained knowledge and practice
Speech Recognition for improved Pronunciations
Text to Speech & Speech to Text
Memorizing Sutra & Writing Practice
Self-Evaluation through exams
Our solution rendered an extensive Text to Speech and Speech to Text feature that allowed the users to easily learn all the Sutras with accurate pronunciation. With the help of Speech Recognition, the system detects the voice of the user and gives suggestions as well as feedbacks depending upon the performance of the user.
- Our team of professionals truly understood the client’s requirements and provided a stellar web and mobile app
- The app quickly helped the users learn, revise, write and recite Jain Sutras in the most accurate manner along with speech recognition
- Along with this, it also helped users with self-evaluation to monitor their progress. The solution helped the client digitally connect the Jain community with their age-old traditions
- The app supported 3 native languages for the users. The solution provided every source of learning Jain Sutras ranging from recitation to overwriting to self-evaluation for quick, accurate, and highly effective user experience