The client is one of the leading suppliers of computerized irrigation and water control system. They have over 35 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and installing computerized irrigation and water control systems worldwide. In order to maintain its global leadership in the control and communication markets, the client is constantly developing new and forward-looking products and systems while maintaining full compatibility with previous-generation products.
The client was looking for a digital solution that simplifies the overall operation of their agriculture business. Therefore, they came up with the idea to build an efficient water management system that will be integrated with a mobile app and simplify the process of irrigation while reducing labour and time consumed while delivering accuracy.
The client used to handle everything manually before implementing a digital solution for agriculture operations. And during that time period, a client had faced several challenges, a few are listed below:
- The manual process of irrigation was labour intensive for the client
- The client had to physically visit the field to carry out the process of water and fertilizer supply
- The client had to spend lots of time in the irrigation operation
- The conventional method was not that reliable to optimally use the resources
- The client was unable to view the progress of sufficiency level for particular lines while working with the traditional method of irrigation
- A client was powerless in order to define the physical infrastructure of their farm
The client wanted an automation solution for the entire irrigation process. Our professionals delivered a stellar IOT integrated app to the client in order to fulfil their requirements optimally. The app offered:
- Field view allows the client to view the physical infrastructure of their water pipelines across their field along with the map view. It also allows them to view the progress of sufficiency level for particular lines
- The client wanted to remotely monitor the field and control the irrigation process according to the weather condition. KCS provided a smart solution to the client to them monitor their field and simply control their irrigation process through an intelligent app in a hassle-free manner
- The client is able to see the status of the water meter including current flow and overall flow
- Field setting allows the client to define the physical infrastructure of their farm. It is highly customizable as per the user preferences. It includes several lines and valves such as main valve, water meter, fertilizer pump, wind flag & water Flag
- With the help of the provided solution, the client is capable of selecting the field unit, model and connection type as per the available devices in their field
- The client can create the water and fertilizer distribution program according to their field defining the start time, end time, expected flow as well as weekly/interval repeats
KCS’s experts leveraged an IoT integrated solution with automatic water and fertilizer management mobile app to simply create a water distribution program. We enabled remote monitoring to the client better manage their irrigation system remotely while meeting accuracy at their fingertips.
Our solution enabled the client with automatic irrigation while reducing labour. It resulted in more timely irrigation, assistance in the management of higher flow rates, and more accurate cut-off. It also reduced the runoff of water and nutrients. The user had the benefit of staying anywhere while controlling the field through the medium of an app. At KCS, we tackle every project with passion as well as determination and strive hard to come up with innovative solutions to turn heads for our partners. We worked with the client to create a solution that was bold, bright, simple, and user-friendly. We partner with the leading technology providers in the world to offer the best solution to our clients.