The client is a religious organization having millions of followers all over the world. On a regular basis, the client engages in a host of humanitarian and charitable endeavors through a separate non-profit organization that heads numerous projects globally that addresses healthcare, education, environmental causes, and community-building campaigns.
The client was updating their donation management system and contacted us to create APIs for their tablet application. The client also proposed to streamline and synchronize databases for their web and tablet application.
Hospitality & Leisure
- The client’s web application for a donor was old and they decided to get rid of it
- The UI/UX in both the applications was old and the content was also unorganized
- Old database schema which needed to improve for better performance & ease of reporting
- For managing donors’ information, the client had a master database called ‘SHELBY’
- The relationships established in the SHELBY database were also complex
Upgrade it with our powerful tech solution.
- As per the client’s primary demand, experts at KCS developed powerful APIs for tablet application
- These APIs will help tablet application in faster retrieval of data from databases
- In addition, the APIs will increase the sign-in process for the donors as well as admins
- We have introduced a new compact database so it will not impact on existing flow as well as expose only limited data with the new system
- Also, the new database will be used for all new feature enhancement without tempering the old database
- The SAMARPAN database had completely new columns and relationships for managing donors’ information
Easy management of donors’ information
Experts at KCS developed robust and powerful APIs that will not only increase the performance of the tablet application but will also enhance the response of the app. The use of the .NET Core Web API framework will increase give the application a whole new UI/UX and increase the visibility too. With the Microsoft SQL Server, we were able to develop the SAMARPAN database and resolve all the complexities present in the SHELBY database.
- The solution of creating APIs for the client’s tablet application impacted significantly the overall development process
- These APIs will also help developers in adding more cutting-edge features into their applications
- The application is still under development phase, once developed and deployed, the application will help the client as well as users in streamlining the donation management process
- This new tablet application takes care of donor registration as well as update existing donor information along with donation details