Mitsubishi Power Americas Inc. is one of the leading power generation and energy storage solution companies in the USA. The company is designing, manufacturing, serving, and optimizing power systems worldwide. Mitsubishi’s power generation solutions include natural gas, steam, aero-derivative, geothermal, distributed renewable technologies, environmental controls, and services. The company is also committed to environmental protection & carbon reduction and is at the forefront of green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems.
Mitsubishi Power onboarded KCS Inc. to access the overall readiness of the organization and suggest the way forward in their digital transformation journey to achieve best-in-class customer experience (Cx) and employee experience (Ex).
Power & Utility
Tech Consulting, Data Engineering & Analytics
Mitsubishi Power is on the journey of digital transformation with an overall target to achieve best-in-class customer experience (Cx) and employee experience (Ex) to support the entire portfolio of projects, advance autonomous operations, real-time customer interface, smart and efficient manufacturing. In this fast-paced digital transformation journey backed by data transformation. Mitsubishi power onboarded KCS Inc. to access the overall readiness of the organization and suggest the way forward.
Our experts will do a complete maturity assessment of your enterprise.
- In the beginning, our tech experts conducted a comprehensive maturity assessment of Mitsubishi Power’s existing technology landscape
- To address various touchpoints such as business goals, technology, and data readiness & needs, performance & end-customer needs, etc. we organized various rounds of workshops
- In the first round, our experts thoroughly examined business processes and identified technological gaps
- In this round, we also pointed challenges that Mitsubishi Power is facing in executing daily operations
- In the second round of the workshop, we discussed technological gaps and potential missing data
- During the second round of the workshop, our experts conducted a review of KCS draft architecture for divisions/departments and further discussed the potential use cases and implementation of data transformation
- In the concluding round of the workshop, we organized a review of KCS draft architecture, data flow diagrams for divisions/department
- During this process, our tech consultants presented department wise business goals and data needs to the client
- Our experts showed the client’s existing data maturity level and suggested ideas to upgrade the same
- KCS’ tech consultants advised Mitsubishi Power to adopt an integrated advanced platform like data lake at the enterprise level
- This will help the company in avoiding duplication and ease of cross-functional data flow
- We also told Mitsubishi Power what skill set they will need to adopt data transformation in their organization
- In our solutions, we also showed client benefits of integrating master data management technology and gave a roadmap of implementing the same
- Our experts presented a roadmap of how data transformation can resolve most of their challenges such as system integration, reporting, data clarity & quality, forecasting, etc.
- We also pointed out data transformation will allow various teams to leverage the power of Data with ease and enrich decision making and innovate on new business initiatives
- We showcased data integration through use cases where different departments were sharing inputs and outputs from one source
Discussed technological gaps and potential missing data
Review of KCS draft architecture, data flow diagrams for divisions/department
Presented department wise business goals and data needs
Assessment of existing data maturity level
Complete Roadmap to data transformation
Presented data integration use cases
On the journey to digital transformation, while achieving world-class customer experience and employee experience, KCS assisted Mitsubishi Power by conducting a thorough organizational and technical assessment of their existing IT infrastructure . Our experts thoroughly explained how data transformation can resolve most of their challenges such as system integration, reporting, data clarity & quality, forecasting, etc. We suggested that implementing an enterprise-wide data project will integrate multiple departments and minimize manual efforts in utilizing potential information lying in different silos. Our implementation approach was well appreciated by Mitsubishi power BT and IT teams.
Our experts are waiting to guide you with the best possible solutions.