The client’s company was started in 2010 with a vision to radically simplifying scheduling, planning, and time reporting for businesses. The company is based in Malmö, Sweden, and has a fantastic team of skilled developers, support technicians, and service-oriented salespeople.
The primary goal of this project is to empower the client’s accounting & scheduling app so that it can easily be connected with third-party accounting software.
- The client existing accounting and scheduling app lacked functionality that can connect the app to a third-party accounting software
- The existing system was unable to transfer invoice data entered by users or customers to the third-party accounting software
- In addition, the system was incapable of updating the invoice data if users made changes in the third-party accounting software
- The client reached us with a requirement to develop a module that can streamline all of the above challenges
Talk to our expert and modernize your business application.
- Experts at KCS analyzed all the challenges and requirements and decided to develop a powerful micro-service that amplifies their accounting and scheduling mobile application
- The micro-service disintegrates the accounting and scheduling app into small services and allow enhanced modularity
- This micro-service helped the client’s accounting and scheduling app in connecting with a third-party accounting software
- The micro-service helped the client’s app in transferring invoice data entered by users or customers to the third-party accounting software
Third-party accounting software integration
With the help of the latest Node JS platform, our developers built a cutting-edge micro-service that resolved all the challenges that client’s accounting and scheduling mobile applications faced earlier. The use of built-in APIs and function supported our micro-service to execute all the operations in no time.
- Our solution to develop a micro-service streamlined client’s entire accounting and scheduling mobile application
- The app is already deployed over the App Store and Google Play and is downloaded by 10000 users
- The app is now able to transfer invoice data entered by users or customers to the third-party accounting software
- It can also synchronize the invoice data if users made changes in the third-party accounting software
- Users as well customers can also fetch now data from the accounting software anytime anywhere
Our experts are just one email away.