The client is a leading digital transformation company in the United States of America, guiding state and local governments in their digital transformation company. The company provides simple and proven technological solutions to better connect various government organizations to the communities they serve. Experts at the client’s organization profoundly understand the business of government, helping them to offer personalized solutions that meet the agency’s culture and needs.
The client reached us with requirements to develop a web application called WaterCom that will track all inspection, compliance, and enforcement activities and integrate with existing databases and the client’s enterprise document management system (EDMS), Oculus.
- The client’s enterprise and Division of Water Resources Management (DWRM) are accountable for managing statewide coordination of compliance and administration activities relating to the development of policy guidance, and training materials
- They needed a system to record all inspection, compliance, and enforcement activities and integrate with existing databases and the client’s enterprise document management system (EDMS), Oculus
Our experts are waiting for your email.
- While designing the web application, we ensured that even a non-technical user can easily execute all his/her tasks
- We created separate modules to track inspection, compliance, and enforcement activities which will later be integrated into existing database and the client’s enterprise document management system (EDMS), Oculus
- Our experts also used built-in tools technological tools that web application to execute automated codes developed by our experts
A user-friendly web application
Highly intuitive website design
Easy tracking of inspection, compliance, and enforcement activities
Database and document management system integration
The decision to use modern technologies while developing a web application proved to be a huge success for the Division of Water Resource Management, Florida. Java 8 made the WaterCom web application more powerful in terms of performance and quick response. While designing the web application, our experts left no stones unturned, hence we used Angular 7, HTML, CSS, and jQuery to make it more intuitive and responsive. Using Spring boot framework and Hibernate JPA implementation helped us to develop custom APIs that helped us to add the latest features to the web application. The AWS integration gave comprehensive security to the database and the data. Using jQuery 11g, WaterCom can easily retrieve data from the database in no time.
- Our solution to building the WaterCom web application, streamlined all the tasks to check impurities in the wastewater and stormwater for the Division of Water Resources Management, Florida, USA
- The Division is already using this web application and has shared positive reviews for the same
- The WaterCom web application can rack all inspection, compliance, and enforcement activities and integrate with existing databases and the client’s enterprise document management system (EDMS), Oculus
We are just one email away.