For the last couple of years, the client is offering a simple and secure platform that helps users to connect with smart IoT devices via intelligent voice assistance. They provide voice command and control for smart IoT devices such as microwaves, lights, fans, refrigerators, etc. in just a few clicks.
The client reached us with a demand to develop Android and iOS applications that can help users to operate home appliances via smartphones.
Digital Transformation, IoT, Mobility
- They needed IoT-based apps that have voice recognition integration to operate electronic home appliances anytime anywhere
- The client asked us to develop the apps in a way that users can control their home appliances by giving voice commands via Google Assistance or Amazon Alexa
Reach us to get world-class Iot App development solutions from our experts.
After analyzing the client’s requirement to develop an IoT-enabled mobile solution, our expert created the most suitable app for them. Here’s the complete list of solutions offered by KCS:
- The app will discover compatible Smart IoT appliances in users’ local Wi-Fi network
- Using these apps users can manage appliances such as fan, TV, AC, etc.
- Our experts also added voice recognition feature in both the apps so that users can operate home appliance on voice command
- We also added Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung SmartThings voice compatibility feature in the apps
- For extra convenience, users will also receive real-time alerts on their smart phone
A voice-recognition facility
User friendly app
Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung SmartThings integration
For making IoT-powered mobile applications, experts at KCS used the Flutter framework and PHP language. The use of the Flutter framework helped us in building user-friendly Android and iOS applications. The client’s primary need to develop IoT-enabled mobile apps was accomplished using PHP language.
- The solution of building user-friendly Android and iOS applications created a huge impact on the client’s business
- Both the apps are deployed over the Play Store and App Store with more than 500 downloads
- The client has also added a voice-recognition facility in both apps
- Using this feature, users can control their home appliances by giving voice commands via Google Assistance or Amazon Alexa
Drop us requirements, we will reach you ASAP.