Narendra Modi Stadium is the World’s Largest Stadium with a seating capacity of 1, 32,000 spectators surpassing Melbourne Cricket Ground, and is managed by Gujarat Cricket Association. The association is also a permanent member of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). The stadium has hosted several national and international cricket matches and is considered to be one of the best cricket stadiums in the world.
The main aim of the project was to upgrade the client’s existing website with cutting-edge features and trendy UI/UX. The client also wanted to enhance the overall performance of their website.
Hospitality & Leisure
Digital Transformation, Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- The content in the previous website was old and needed a complete revamp
- The existing website took a significant amount of time to load
- While analyzing the existing website, we found several bugs that affected the overall performance
Talk to our experts and avail personalized digital solutions.
- Our team of creative writers developed the website content from scratch
- Our UI/UX team used the latest Photoshop to design visuals and graphics for the new GCA website
- Our programmers developed cutting-edge features for the new GCA website using the open-source content management system, WordPress
- Our developers also used built-in plugins of the WordPress platform in order to increase the overall performance of the GCA website
- We also added the ‘Live Matches’ section on the website to show live cricket score
- Our technical experts deployed the new GCA website over the AWS cloud to manage the heavy traffic load
Revamped website content
Using the latest technologies and industry expertise, our team developed a feature-rich website for Gujarat Cricket Association. Our in-house creative writers' team developed the website content from scratch. Our developers used the WordPress platform to develop a bug-free website. To ensure the website handles the load well, we migrated the server into the cloud.
- The executives of Gujarat Cricket Association shared positive reviews with our work
- Our UI/UX helped the client in getting an extremely user-friendly website with easy navigation
- The cloud services helped the GCA website in handling the heavy traffic load
- Using the ‘Live Matches’ feature, users are now able to catch the live score of various matches
- Gujarat Cricket Association has deployed over the internet and is continuously updating it in order to give the world-class user experience
Get in touch with our experts.