Patanjali – a leading consumer goods manufacturer and distributor, asked us to lend a hand in spreading awareness about Yoga on International Yoga Day. Yog Guru Ramdev wanted to conduct World’s largest Yoga & Meditation Camp and perform Yoga with other yoga enthusiasts and set a whole new record by being a part of Limca Book of Records.
In order to create a new world record, the client needed help to spread awareness among the masses in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, & Baroda locations, get maximum event registrations, generate buzz, and create an immensely positive reputation for the event.
Retail / FMCG
- The client had earlier given this project to some other service provider through which they didn’t receive any satisfactory results
- They were facing problems in making the event popular and getting the maximum registrations to turn the event a world record
- They were lacking a new approach, a new perspective to make the event a huge hit!
- The challenge for us was that we had only 5 days to promote the event and get a maximum number of registrations
Our experts have just the right marketing strategy for you.
- Over 1.7 billion people use Facebook and Twitter making it an ideal place to promote an event, and reach a large number of audiences quickly and easily
- Making the most of the public’s penchant for pictures Patanjali wanted us to create beautiful visual content for their followers to ogle
- The opportunity to expand the brand reach through Facebook and Twitter is huge
- We thoroughly kept a check on what people were talking about before, during, and after events. Earlier less than 40,000 people knew about the event, but after we took over their marketing strategy, more than 3 lac people were about the World’s largest Yoga and Meditation camp
- Facebook and Twitter Ad Strategy:
- Choosing the appropriate event name
- Designing the right social media posts for the event page
- Add all the important event details
- Use the traffic or conversions objectives to get more registrations
- Use the engagement objective to get more event responses
- Boost event on the page to spread more awareness
- We often posted about early bird deadlines and registration window
- Share behind-the-scenes pictures to generate buzz and curiosity
- Interact with the audiences with questions or polls and shared various yoga tips and exercise routines
Event Registration management system
Facebook and Twitter Ad Management
Social Media Posts
In our digital marketing solution, we thoroughly kept a check on what people were talking about before, during, and after events. Earlier less than 40,000 people knew about the event, but after we took over their marketing strategy, more than 3 lac people were about the World’s largest Yoga and Meditation camp.
- Our strategy worked and we were able to increase the key metrics for the client as per their requirement. The awareness and reach metrics also improved considerably
- Our client was extremely happy with our results, reach, and engagement metrics
- They said, “The world of social media is constantly changing and the KCS team have helped us with their powerful Facebook and Twitter promotion strategy to reach great heights and make the event a world record in true sense!”
- We not only contributed to their brand awareness and social awareness on World Yoga Day but also helped considerably in getting registrations more than expected
- The event was covered by a various news channel, received a lot of popularity, and was able to get the Limca Book of World Records Certificate
Reach us to get a personalized digital marketing strategy for your business.