The client onboarded KCS with a demand to build a user-friendly open-house platform to bridge the gap between the home buyers and the realtors. They needed a highly iterative mobile app where the users can search criteria as per their preferences.
Digital Transformation, Mobility
- The client experienced a huge disconnect about the open houses that were found online and the buyers who attended them
- The only way to get maximum public exposure for a home and buyer was to hold open houses
- A huge gap was seen between the agents who held the open houses and the way in which the buyers could attend them
- Moreover, the agents were not allowed to publish contact information for other open houses agent or any relevant information regarding the event other than just date and time
- Absence of proper communication of important information such as contact for a gate code, time changes, or buyers who could not find the house due to fallen down
- There was a lack of an online platform to update real-time changes to the buyers. There was a lack of an online platform to update real-time changes to the buyers
Talk to our experts.
- The client wanted a platform that could digitalize data for real estate discovery, mortgages, property values, and more making it the go-to-place for real estate buyers and agents
- Our team of professionals developed a mobile and a web app to fulfill the client’s requirements optimally
- We developed a mobile app with 2 different logins, one for the home buyers and the other for the listing agents. Along with this we have also developed a web app
- The solution created an easy way for the buyers to find open houses and have seamless “open house experience” when searching for and attending open houses
- The home buyers can easily search their desired location through the medium of Maps
- The app allows multiple search criteria so that the home buyers can easily filter their preferences on the basis of Price, Bedrooms, Square Feet, Event Date Range, Home Type as well as the Status of the house
- The home buyers can view a property on Map in a hassle-free manner
- The users can save their search list and access it whenever required
- The home buyers can easily add the open house events to their list who wish to attend in future. They can see a list of date-wise events they are going to attend
- The app enables the users to rate the events as well as particular amenities they liked or disliked
List of properties according to location
Filter by preferences
Property & Amenities Rating
In app Messages
Guest Book Mode
The app allows the home buyers to see the events they attended in the past to keep a record. It allows the users to add certain events to Favorites to later view them anytime anywhere on their fingertips. The In-app chat feature allows the home buyers to chat with the agents anytime. We developed a digital platform that was extensively dedicated to open houses for agents to advertise, promote and manage their open house listings. The listing agents can add properties and create an event adding different preferences for the home buyers to easily filter data according to their preferences.
- We served our client with our personalized approach in building the mobile and web app for them
- We assisted our client with the most resourceful platforms and helped them in maintaining a strong presence in the market
- The realtors were benefited with extended market reach, better communication sharing, instant decision making, sound reputation as well as easily seeking recommendations from users
- Even the smallest advantage in deals and quality of services provided to the homebuyer gave a head start in attracting and retaining a larger customer base
- On the other hand, home buyers could easily find their dream property with more speed and convenience
- They could easily contact the realtors and attend events as per their search criteria
- Our solution allowed the home buyers to search and discover property on the go taking property search experience to the next level
Explore our offerings.