Our client is the number 1 furniture manufacturer in the world. Client's in-house designers and engineers react quickly to consumer tastes and have conquered the ability to make style and selection affordable. Talented and ambitious, they travel the world to gain an understanding of the latest trends and discover emerging materials, constructions, and technologies.
The client’s previous system lacked cutting-edge features that can streamline customer care executives’ tasks to provide world-class after-sales service. Hence, Our client asked KCS to develop an iPad and web application to simplify their after-sale services.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Mobility, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Salesforce
- Our client was using the Store CSR system to offer after-sale services to the customers
- But the system lacked cutting-edge features that can streamline customer care executives’ tasks to provide world-class after-sales service
- Our client approached us to revamp their Store CSR system to simplify their after-sale services
- In addition, they also asked to developed an eCommerce iPad application for their business
Our experts have just the right solution for you.
- Using Salesforce technology, developers at KCS built 2 web applications, i.e., Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Using the Sales Cloud web application, customers of Our client can visit the company’s store and buy products in no time
- The Sales Cloud web app will store all the details of the customers like customer name, address, contact details, etc.
- Through the Service Cloud web app, customer care executives can respond to the cases raised by customers having issues on their sales order like received a damaged product or received wrong items, etc.
- With the help of Salesforce, our developers-built APIs that power both of these applications
- Using Salesforce technology, we developed cutting-edge features that help Ashely’s customer care executives to provide best-in-class after-sale services
- Using Native iOS, we developed an iPad application that helps Ashely Furniture’s customers to purchase items online or within the company’s retails store
Using Salesforce and Native iOS technologies, our developers developed web applications and iPad applications for Our client. The Sales Cloud web application helped customers to buy furniture from the company’s official retail stores. The APIs developed by our programmers enhanced the overall performance of the web applications. In the Service Cloud web application, our developers added cutting-edge features that helped customer care executives in resolving all of their customers’ queries quickly.
- Our solution to build two separate web applications created a huge impact on Our client’s business
- The company has already rolled out all the apps in their business and are experiencing a lot of positive results
- Using the Sales Cloud web application, customers can easily locate the items with Our client’s retail store
- Customers can also make a purchase with the help of the Sales Cloud web application
- The customer care executives are now able to answer all the customers’ queries as soon as possible
- Using iPad application, customers buy Ashely Furniture’s products anytime anywhere
- Customers can also visit Ashely Furniture’s retail store and make a purchase right from the iPad application
Talk to our experts.