For the last thirty years, the client is managing Oil and Gas Testing company that has independently and accurately analyzed and measured petroleum and petrochemical products throughout the US, Caribbean, Latin America, and around the world.
The client’s legacy system was frequently lagging and was not capable of processing a large volume of data. Hence, they reached KCS with a demand to develop a Big Data Cloud Architecture that can streamline their data management operations.
Energy & Utilities
Power BI, Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Data Analytics
- Earlier, the client was using an application that lagged while processing a large volume of data
- The previous application was unable to generate the report as per the client’s expectation
- The application was exporting data in. CSV file format
- The client was looking for a solution that can easily handle and manage a large volume of data
- Also, the solution should give actionable insights after analyzing the big data
Talk to our experts.
- Experts at KCS analyzed the client’s previous application and decided to develop a Big Data Cloud Architecture that supports all the client’s needs
- Our solution will dump all the data that is being exported from the third-party application on the Google Cloud Platform
- Thereafter, the automated processes will be executed on the data and later consumed by Power BI Dashboard
- To address client’s performance needs, our experts used Google Cloud Platform services and configured services in our solutions
- We developed a solution that can handle 50 GB of incoming data every month
- Incoming data is cleansed and stored in a transformed manner in the Google Big Query
- Our experts also created several Power BI Dashboards that can help the client in generating reports on the big data
- We also implemented the Dashboards with Looker Business Intelligence tool
- It will help the platform to create clusters quickly, manage them easily, and save money by turning clusters off when not needed
- The Google Cloud Build integration will help Big Data Cloud Architecture in importing source code from a variety of repositories or cloud storage spaces
Google Cloud Platform
Google Big Query
Looker Business Intelligence tool
Using their years of experience and cutting-edge technologies like Google Cloud Platform and Power BI, our experts developed a powerful Big Data Cloud Architecture. Our solution will help the client in dumping all the data that is being exported from the third-party application on the Google Cloud Platform. With the help of Google Big Query, the platform will cleanse and store the incoming data in a transformed manner. The Google Cloud Build integration will help Big Data Cloud Architecture in importing source code from a variety of repositories or cloud storage spaces.
- The Solution delivered by KCS helped the client to get insights into the raw data in a near real-time manner
- Using the latest Big Data Cloud Architecture, the client is now able to analyze big data and get insights to grow their business
- Our solution helped the client to understand the third-party application data in the best manner
- It also helped the company to plan its focus areas of business and take necessary decisions to achieve goals
Talk to our experts.