Zooko is South Africa’s fastest-growing mobile and web application that is specially designed to streamline various operations of schools and colleges. Before launching the app, the client did a market survey on various South African schools and colleges and concluded that they need a platform where students, parents, and coaches can easily track students’ progress. Using the Zooko app, students can connect with any coaches/trainers and get training on a particular subject they are interested in.
The client onboarded KCS with a vision to revamp their existing mobile and web application and make it faster and powerful than before.
Digital Transformation, Mobility
- The old system was poorly developed and unorganized
- Developers associated with the older system used outdated technologies while building Zooko apps
- The UI/UX of the previous version of the app was sluggish and needed a complete revamp
- Due to outdated technology, the app performed slow and took a significant loading time
- The older system also had various data and other security issues
- The data stored in the database was also unorganized and required modification
- The previous version of apps had plenty of bugs and errors which needed to be fixed immediately
It’s time to upgrade it with the KCS’ Digital Transformation Solutions.
- Experts at KCS decided to completely revamp the Zooko mobile and web app
- We used the Larvel PHP framework to enhance the overall performance of the Zooko web application
- The Angular framework played a vital role in making the app dynamic and user-friendly
- The Ionic framework also helped the application in increasing the speed and reduced the loading time
- With the Ionic framework, we were able to add another layer of security to the Zooko mobile app
Increased output time
Reduced load time
With years of industry experience and tech expertise, programmers at KCS refurbished Zooko mobile and web applications. In order to remodel the Zooko web application, we used the Angular framework in the development process. Using the Angular framework, we were able to give a modern and intuitive UI/UX to the web application. We used the Laravel PHP framework to increase the speed of the web application. Laravel also helped us fixing almost all the bugs and errors in the Zooko web application. Our experts used the Ionic framework to optimize Zooko mobile application . The Ionic framework has built-in libraries that helped us in adding extra security to the data and application.
- Our solution to re-develop the Zooko mobile and web application made a huge impact on the client’s business
- The client has already tried and tested the Zooko apps and is highly satisfied with the results
- With Using these apps, students can avail themselves of training from their favorite coaches on various topics
Our experts are just one email away.