Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is an American home furnishings manufacturer and retailer, headquartered in Arcadia, Wisconsin. It manufactures and distributes home furniture products all across the world through its different stores, independently owned and located in the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, etc.
The client already adopted the Customer 360° view platform to implement a centralized approach in all the stores. But they lacked a reliable support system due to which they were deprived of long-term business benefits. Therefore, they came with the idea of end-to-end support and manage IT services.
Retail / FMCG
Cloud, IT Infrastructure, Google Cloud
Before approaching us, the client has faced several challenges while operating. Here is a tiny list of the challenges.
- The client was unable to get information about the successor or failure of the operation
- The client was facing difficulties in the process to resolved technical glitches in databases such as storage issues, link updations, problems while uploading a new database, malfunctioned web portal links, inappropriate coding and much more
- The lack of proper guidance for using and maintaining the web platform was producing many more problems for the client
Experts at KCS analysed the requirement of the client and structured an entire suite of managed services rendered the following solution:
- We enabled daily notification via mail to get informed about the success or failure of the operations
- We added a cloud monitoring solution that eliminated the various technical glitches the client was facing
- KCS provided in-depth guidance, systematic training, and off-site support to help the client sustain adverse conditions while ensuring 0% data loss or data corruption
Data Ingestion Support and Managed Service
Implementation & Training Support
The entire solution roadmap had a 3 phased journey. And in the final phase of the solution wherein the individual components of the GCP platform and web frontend were monitored and managed.
- Our separate teams for data ingestion support, cloud monitoring, and training support deployed best-in-class solutions that enabled a high adoption rate
- Greater progress in key marketing & Campaigning goals, business analytics, productivity, and profitability
- Higher customer engagement and retention rate
- Centralized approach on spends as per regional segments, product segments, etc.
- Amplified Brand Reputation