Since February 2003, the client is doing business after getting an official franchise of America’s leading furniture manufacturing company. The client’s company is selling various home furnishing products such as sofas, couches, chairs, TV stands, storage, beds, dining tables, candles, clocks, and rugs.
The main objective of this project is to upgrade the client’s existing iPad application and add cutting-edge features in the same. The app will help proprietors who have purchased a franchise of the client’s furniture business. Also, it supports the client in managing e the in-store activities.
Retail / FMCG
Digital Transformation, Mobility, Cloud
Experts at KCS analyzed the client’s need and found the below-listed challenges in their system:
- The previous system was 20 years old and needed a complete revamp
- The UI/UX of the old system was sluggish, unattractive, and less user-friendly
- The customers have to walk all the way to the checkout counter for billing and payment
- As POS9 is set up at one location, store employees experience inconvenience while managing the inventory
- As the client was relying on a POS9 software that runs on a network, it must be updated on a regular basis
- For updating the POS9 system, the client had to spare time and schedule those updates or contact a local vendor to download and install them
- POS9 connects the registers in a store to a centralized network, and this connectivity comes with its risks
- If this POS9 system is not updated regularly, there were a high risk of security breaches
Talk to our experts and revamp your mobile and tablet application today.
After analyzing the client’s older system and requirements, experts at KCS concluded that the client needs a whole new iPad application that replaces the POS9 system. Here is the list of solutions we offered to the client:
- Developers at KCS built a robust that will help the client in streamlining all the in-store activities
- Using this app, the client can replace their traditional POS9 system hassle-freely
- The iPad App will help proprietors to offer self-checkout facilities to their customers
- During the store visit, the customers can easily search for a product and get detailed information without depending on sales representatives
- We used Microsoft Azure Cloud for storing and securing the client’s business data and information
eCommerce-type iPad Application
Cloud data storage
Streamlined in-store activities
Using the latest technologies such as Cocoa Touch, Swift, .Net Core, Azure, experts at KCS developed a power iPad application for our client. While developing the app, we ensured that even a non-technical person can easily operate it without any questions. The iPad app is designed in a way that it can easily fit devices of all sizes.
- Our solution to revamp the client’s iPad application created a lot of positive impacts on the client’s business
- Their primary requirement to replace their old POS9 system with the latest solution was achieved with this iPad application
- Proprietors who have successfully acquired the client’s business franchise can use this iPad application and provide a self-checkout facility to their customers
- Using this application, customers will no longer have to reach a sales representative for any queries
- All the information regarding the product will be available right in this iPad application
Get in touch with us.