Category: Cloud, Modern Workplace, Microsoft Dynamics 365
How Enterprise Logic Apps Create Business Value for Azure Users
As per Statista, in the financial year of 2021, Microsoft generated $53.9 billion through its business processes segment and earned a further $60 billion through its intelligent cloud business segment. In this context, the contribution of Logics Apps in the cloud business segment cannot be underrated. Azure Logic Apps is a cloud-based service of Microsoft with which we can plan, automate, and arrange specific assignments, business processes, and work processes in the situation when coordination with applications, frameworks, data, and services across companies is needed.
With the help of Logic Apps, one can plan and construct multipurpose answers for application incorporation, data combination, enterprise application integration (EAI), and business-to-business correspondences, done across the cloud, on-premises, or both. Logic Apps is a tool that is fully compatible with Visual Studio Team Services, and one can even edit locally Logic Apps in Visual Studio. Logic Apps have an intuitive interface (UI), with the help of which even non-technical individuals can automate a task without any delay, and the technical department can construct advanced processes with the help of this tool.
Logic Apps Components
- Workflow is used to specify various steps of a business process with the help of a graphical user interface.
- With the help of managed connectors, various data sources and services are connected. Logic Apps are used to provide in-built managed connectors that cover areas such as social media, FTP, etc.
- Triggers are used to start a workflow and also used to create new instances of a workflow. A trigger can be anything, right from receiving an email or the arrival of an FTP file. Triggers can of different kinds, as mentioned below:
- - Poll triggers are the type of triggers that poll services at a specific frequency and check for new data. Whenever new data arrives, a new phase of the Logic Apps runs with such data as the input.
- - Push triggers indicate the presence of data on an endpoint, or even for an event to happen, triggering a new phase on the Logic Apps.
- - Recurrence triggers help in instantiating a phase of the Logic Apps on a prescribed schedule.
- - Actions represent a step in the workflow, invoking an operation on API.
- With the help of Enterprise Integration Pack (EIP) connectors, complex integration scenarios like XML messaging and Validation are executed. EIP requires ‘integration accounts’ to store various artifacts like certificates, schemas, maps, and agreements.
Logic Apps Advantages
- There are various types of inbuilt connectors, triggers, and actions that help deal with any kind of business scenario, making business processes optimal to execute.
- As there is a graphical user interface with the help of which one can configure complex business processes with a minimum of code or no code at all, the features become easy to use. Logic Apps automatically generate the related code in the background.
- As there is a large number of choices for connectors, and if still some of them don’t meet the need of the task at hand, developers can create their APIs and Azure functions and also integrate them into the workflow.
- In Logic Apps, different systems can be integrated, and with this, even on-premise legacy systems can be integrated with new ones present in the cloud.
- As there is a huge number of predefined templates that can be used for recurring and common business cases, the burden on the development team is greatly reduced. With the help of templates, Logic Apps functionality is greatly enhanced.
- Logic Apps support continuous integration and deployment methodology.
- Advanced and mature integration scenarios are supported with XML messaging and other features. In addition, leading industry integration solutions like BizTalk are also supported.
- In case users face any kind of issues in Logic Apps, there are a lot of tools provided in the Azure portal, which can be used to diagnose each Logic App at each step. This helps in resolving the issues in little time.
Logic Apps Applications
Thus, with the help of Logic Apps, the time spent on infrastructure-related requirements can be minimized and tasks can be executed with speed and accuracy, adding more value to the core of the various business processes. With the help of Azure Logic Apps, end-to-end serverless solutions can be deployed to boost productivity, optimize the use of resources, and accelerating the rate of innovation.
KCS Expertise in Logic Apps
Logic Apps fall under the Modern Workplace Solutions created using Microsoft products and services and is a versatile tool used along with Azure Advisory Services and other allied components of this application group. KCS has proven expertise in the Modern Workplace Solutions segment, and it benefits from privileged access to exclusive resources and product info as KCS is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
KCS possesses a well-trained support team of Microsoft-certified system engineers and they are deployed to the client projects for a highly desirable outcome all the time. KCS also provides end-to-end support and maintenances services that are compatible with services and standards offered by Microsoft, giving its clients highly effective, optimal, and impactful cloud solutions.
Azure Logic Apps are instrumental in leading the low-code/no-code technologies at KCS. With the help of such apps, business-critical workflows can be transformed to boost productivity with highly effective and seamless business processes. Moreover, Logic Apps also help our clients in getting integration support for seamless connectivity with other platforms. In this context, KCS is playing a leading role along with our Gold Partner Microsoft to promote low-code/no-code apps that have simplified app development and delivered a fresh approach to Logic Apps functionalities.
March 15, 2022
November 29, 2021
November 12, 2021
How Utilities are Adapting to the ‘New Normal’ Post Pandemic in the Realm of Customer Experience (CX)
February 02, 2022
November 22, 2021
November 15, 2021