Category: Pharma & LifeSciences
Marketing gets smarter with next-gen AI and Machine Learning technologies
The technological advancements in the recent years is what will shape the future of various organizations and it is already influencing the way we live and work today. One obvious opportunity for utilizing AI and Machine Learning in the business lies in the fact that it teaches the employees about their responsibilities and the organization.
On a wider scale, AI and Machine Learning is poised to enhance marketing strategies and contribute towards the rapid operation growth and development of any enterprise by providing an edge to ant technological environment.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in Marketing
Skillful and professional people, artificial intelligence and machine learning will be the ultimate future of digital marketing. According to the survey of QuanticMind, more than 97% of the industry experts trust that the fate of digital marketing will be completely impacted by AI-based marketing automation and Machine Learning techniques.
The significant drivers of AI and ML-based marketing are as follows:
- Development of present-day AI and Machine Learning tools
- Chatbots for incredible user experience
- Content creation of predictive intelligence
- Escalating the magnitude of dark social sharing
- Micro-moments or correct data at the correct time, in a real-time environment
- Customization of marketing at scale
When machine learning is amazingly high, it has a great impact on marketing and sales of the modern business enterprise. According to a report, over 75% of the organizations boosted sales by over 10% by executing these techniques in their marketing strategies.
How AI and ML are becoming the driving force of Marketing
There is a huge difference between traditional marketing and AI and Machine Learning based marketing. Traditional marketing is propelled with exceptionally constrained understanding into the behaviors and purchasing patterns of the targeted audience.
On the other hand, AI-based projects or marketing strategies consist of distinct information regarding the behavior of customers, their purchasing patterns, and other parameters. This precise information helps in accomplishing better conversion rates and a consistent increase in the sales of the company.
Various different kinds of Machine Learning models are immensely used in the modern-day digital marketing in order to release the power of AI in the modern business.
Some important Machine Learning based marketing models are mentioned below:
- Accurate prediction of risk and interventions
- Campaigns of Machine learning that are based on pay per click
- Machine Learning awareness based content campaigns
- Highly focused email campaigns
- Chatbots and other tools that help real-time content
- Predictive data modeling
The above-mentioned models are powered by different types of algorithms and they serve marketers in increasing the outreach of targeted audience, improve the relevant audience, elevate an action, and generate an extraordinary user experience.
AI and Machine Learning is the Stellar Solution of Modern Marketing
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are widely changing the scene of modern marketing. A variety of tools based on robust machine learning languages are doing great in enhancing the marketing strategies. Along with this, various new tools, cloud-based platforms, and apps are regularly emerging in the marketplace.
AI and ML are the stellar solution of modern marketing because they offer:
- Data-driven enhancement of marketing drives
- Increase in sales and profitability
- Unmatched user experience and client satisfaction
- Improved relevance of targeted audience
- Rapid and precise sales projections and predictions
- Obtaining superior value from big data
- Increase in competitive benefits
- Reduction in the overall cost of marketing
- Effective awareness of customer behavior for positioning marketing strategies in a better manner
- Rapid solutions to the problems of marketing
- Increase in Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Improvement in Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Growth of strong customer relationship and support
- 360-degree viewpoint of a customer
- Improving the awareness of marketing campaigns
- Accurate and intuitive promoting portfolios
- Improvement in customized marketing
- Fine-tuning of the models of propensity
- Smarter point-of-sale systems reduce unnecessary stocks and inventory
- Considerable reduction in customer churn
The main goal of AI and machine learning based marketing is to understand the customer in a better way and provide them reliable and brilliant solutions. This leaves a great impression on the bottom line of business
May 07, 2020
March 06, 2020
February 27, 2020
March 20, 2020
February 10, 2020
December 19, 2019