Since December 1961, the client is managing institutes of management education and research in India. The institute mainly provides undergraduate/postgraduate, doctorial, and executive educational programs. The client’s institute offers a two-year full-time post-graduate program in management similar to a master of business administration degree. This program is examined as the flagship program of the institute and accolades the master of business administration to passing candidates. The client has several institutes of management in various parts of India such as Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Tiruchirappalli, Amritsar, Jammu, etc.
The primary goal of this project was to migrate the client’s legacy system to cloud infrastructure. Due to an on-premise system, the client was facing hurdles, hence they on-boarded KCS for Cloud migration solutions.
Cloud, Amazon Web Services
Here are some of the major challenges that the client was facing earlier with their on-premises system:
- With on-premises, the client needed a dedicated IT team in order to maintain and manage their servers
- Along with initial capital investments necessary for buying servers and other hardware, the client also required to continue purchase software, hardware, and licenses to update the system or repair it
- Many times, the client had to replace a piece or the whole hardware system when it malfunctioned
- Initially, when clients established an on-premises storage system, they had to invest a huge amount of capital to buy the servers and other hardware to get them running
- With on-premises storage, a malfunction or system failure might cause a huge data loss to the client
- In the older system, there was no on-site or o-site data backup service that replicates the data to another site or media
- When the client needed more storage or other capabilities, it was more challenging to scale its on-premises serves quickly
Talk to our experts and get the best Cloud Migration Solutions.
- Our experts migrated the client’s website to a secure AWS cloud from on-premises storage
- The AWS cloud migration also helped the client to scale their storage, RAM, and CPU capacity as required
- In our solution, we also offered data backup and recovery services to the client
- In the AWS cloud, software integration is something that happens automatically. Hence, the client doesn’t need to take extra efforts to personalize and integrate their website as per their preferences
- The AWS cloud migration helped the client to easily access their data both on the premises as well as at the remote location
AWS Cloud Migration
Scaled up storage
Data backup and recovery
Automatic software integration
Easy remote access
Experts at KCS migrated the client’s website to the AWS cloud from the on-premises system. The AWS cloud offered the client greater control over privacy and data security. The AWS migration helped the client in scaling its website and its resources. In addition, cloud storage helped the client in saving a lot of time and other resources. It also offered 360-degree security to client’s sensitive data.
- Our solution to deploy the client’s website over the cloud was a huge success
- The client is now able to access their website anytime anywhere without any interruption
- As the website, its data, and resources are stored over the cloud, there are zero risks of data loss
- The AWS Cloud migration also reduced the size of the IT team managing the website
- We also offered backup solutions which helped the client in keeping their data up-to-date
- The speed of website loading was also increased with the AWS Cloud migration
We are just one email away.